Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[iOS] UnityWebRequest does not return when receiving http status "401 Unauthorized"
1. Download and open the attached "Unity2020WebRequestRepro.zip" project
2. Build and deploy the project to iOS
3. Observe the Xcode console
Expected result: UnityWebRequest doesn't fail
Actual result: UnityWebRequest fails
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Console/Build errors upon downgrading the project)
Reproduced with: iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1), iPhone 6S (iOS 13.3.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Jan 27, 2023 03:21
2021.3.14 and the bug still there
on 401 Unity throws exception instead of returning the response with the code