Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS] UnityWebRequest causes a crash when the connection is timing out
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) On the device, connect to a Wifi network and set the DNS to 22.214.171.124 (causing the connection to time-out).
4) Run on the device via Xcode.
The app crashes in around a minute. Happens with both IL2cpp and Mono2x.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3 - repro
iPad Mini 3, iOS 8.4.1 - repro
iPhone 6+, iOS 8.0 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI