Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
[iOS] UnityWebRequest causes a crash when the connection is timing out
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) On the device, connect to a Wifi network and set the DNS to 126.96.36.199 (causing the connection to time-out).
4) Run on the device via Xcode.
The app crashes in around a minute. Happens with both IL2cpp and Mono2x.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3 - repro
iPad Mini 3, iOS 8.4.1 - repro
iPhone 6+, iOS 8.0 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets