Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS] UnityWebRequest causes a crash when the connection is timing out
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) On the device, connect to a Wifi network and set the DNS to 18.104.22.168 (causing the connection to time-out).
4) Run on the device via Xcode.
The app crashes in around a minute. Happens with both IL2cpp and Mono2x.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3 - repro
iPad Mini 3, iOS 8.4.1 - repro
iPhone 6+, iOS 8.0 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown