Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS] UnityWebRequest causes a crash when the connection is timing out
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) On the device, connect to a Wifi network and set the DNS to 18.104.22.168 (causing the connection to time-out).
4) Run on the device via Xcode.
The app crashes in around a minute. Happens with both IL2cpp and Mono2x.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3 - repro
iPad Mini 3, iOS 8.4.1 - repro
iPhone 6+, iOS 8.0 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view