Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS] UnityWebRequest causes a crash when the connection is timing out
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) On the device, connect to a Wifi network and set the DNS to 220.127.116.11 (causing the connection to time-out).
4) Run on the device via Xcode.
The app crashes in around a minute. Happens with both IL2cpp and Mono2x.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3 - repro
iPad Mini 3, iOS 8.4.1 - repro
iPhone 6+, iOS 8.0 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator