Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] UnityEngine.Ping leaks memory on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Add scene 'Main' to build.
3) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to iOS via Xcode.
5) Within Xcode, monitor the memory usage of the app.
- When the app launches, the memory usage remains constant. Pinging can be switched on and off using GUI buttons. If 'Start pings' is pressed, the memory usage of the app starts increasing, stopping the pings stops increasing the memory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released