Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] UnityEngine.Ping leaks memory on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Add scene 'Main' to build.
3) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to iOS via Xcode.
5) Within Xcode, monitor the memory usage of the app.
- When the app launches, the memory usage remains constant. Pinging can be switched on and off using GUI buttons. If 'Start pings' is pressed, the memory usage of the app starts increasing, stopping the pings stops increasing the memory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform