Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.X
[iOS] Unity iOS icon slots missing
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Project Settings > Player > Settings for iOS > Icon
Notice that it is possible to set the icon for sizes of 180px, 152px, 144px, 120px, 114px, 76px, 72px, 57px, but there are no fields for 87px, 80px, 58px, 40px, 29px
Expected results: there are fields for all mentioned icon sizes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Feb 01, 2020 14:07
That’s cool if they will be present on the android, and they are already there, by the link https://casinolife.co.za/mobile-casinos/android you can go and see how everything works well from your phone and you can play in a mobile casino.