Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.X
[iOS] Unity iOS icon slots missing
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Project Settings > Player > Settings for iOS > Icon
Notice that it is possible to set the icon for sizes of 180px, 152px, 144px, 120px, 114px, 76px, 72px, 57px, but there are no fields for 87px, 80px, 58px, 40px, 29px
Expected results: there are fields for all mentioned icon sizes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete