Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Unity iOS icon slots missing
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Project Settings > Player > Settings for iOS > Icon
Notice that it is possible to set the icon for sizes of 180px, 152px, 144px, 120px, 114px, 76px, 72px, 57px, but there are no fields for 87px, 80px, 58px, 40px, 29px
Expected results: there are fields for all mentioned icon sizes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets