Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Unity iOS icon slots missing
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Project Settings > Player > Settings for iOS > Icon
Notice that it is possible to set the icon for sizes of 180px, 152px, 144px, 120px, 114px, 76px, 72px, 57px, but there are no fields for 87px, 80px, 58px, 40px, 29px
Expected results: there are fields for all mentioned icon sizes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.