Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.X
[iOS] Unity iOS icon slots missing
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Project Settings > Player > Settings for iOS > Icon
Notice that it is possible to set the icon for sizes of 180px, 152px, 144px, 120px, 114px, 76px, 72px, 57px, but there are no fields for 87px, 80px, 58px, 40px, 29px
Expected results: there are fields for all mentioned icon sizes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window