Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Won't Fix in 5.5
[iOS] Unity app fails to compile for iOS 11 Simulator
1. Set Target SDK to Simulator and build any app for Unity.
2. Open and build in Xcode 9.0.
3. Observe that the app fails to build in Xcode, because MTLPixelFormat is already defined in Metal.framework.
Not reproducible with Xcode 8.3.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)