Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Won't Fix in 5.5
[iOS] Unity app fails to compile for iOS 11 Simulator
1. Set Target SDK to Simulator and build any app for Unity.
2. Open and build in Xcode 9.0.
3. Observe that the app fails to build in Xcode, because MTLPixelFormat is already defined in Metal.framework.
Not reproducible with Xcode 8.3.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`