Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Won't Fix in 5.5
[iOS] Unity app fails to compile for iOS 11 Simulator
1. Set Target SDK to Simulator and build any app for Unity.
2. Open and build in Xcode 9.0.
3. Observe that the app fails to build in Xcode, because MTLPixelFormat is already defined in Metal.framework.
Not reproducible with Xcode 8.3.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window