Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[iOS] Unity app fails to compile for iOS 11 Simulator
1. Set Target SDK to Simulator and build any app for Unity.
2. Open and build in Xcode 9.0.
3. Observe that the app fails to build in Xcode, because MTLPixelFormat is already defined in Metal.framework.
Not reproducible with Xcode 8.3.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website