Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
[iOS][tvOS] ShowDefaultAchievementCompletionBanner not working
Achievement banners are never shown even after calling GameCenterPlatform.ShowDefaultAchievementCompletionBanner(true)
1. Deploy the attached project an iOS device or the AppleTV (set 'Enabled Touch Controls' to true on 'GameCenterTest' component if testing on iOS).
2. Click 'Authenticate User' and enter '100' in text field or swipe the touchpad.
3. Click 'ReportProgress' observe that progress for the achievement is reported successfully and it's shown as completed in 'AchievementUI' but the CompletionBanner is never shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces