Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
[iOS][tvOS] ShowDefaultAchievementCompletionBanner not working
Achievement banners are never shown even after calling GameCenterPlatform.ShowDefaultAchievementCompletionBanner(true)
1. Deploy the attached project an iOS device or the AppleTV (set 'Enabled Touch Controls' to true on 'GameCenterTest' component if testing on iOS).
2. Click 'Authenticate User' and enter '100' in text field or swipe the touchpad.
3. Click 'ReportProgress' observe that progress for the achievement is reported successfully and it's shown as completed in 'AchievementUI' but the CompletionBanner is never shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction