Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS] TouchScreenKeyboard.done outputs wrong value when orientation of the device is changed
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build and deploy to a device.
3) Press 'Done' on the keyboard that pops up to dismiss it.
4) Press on the text field to open the keyboard again.
5) Press outside the keyboard to dismiss it.
6) Press the Input field again and rotate the device by 90 degrees (change orientation).
While performing the last step, monitor the value of TouchScreenKeyboard.done (Done: true/false on the screen). When the device is flipped the state of TouchScreenKeyboard.done goes from false to true, even though the keyboard is visible. Clicking outside the keyboard doesn't hide it anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build