Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS] TouchScreenKeyboard.done outputs wrong value when orientation of the device is changed
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build and deploy to a device.
3) Press 'Done' on the keyboard that pops up to dismiss it.
4) Press on the text field to open the keyboard again.
5) Press outside the keyboard to dismiss it.
6) Press the Input field again and rotate the device by 90 degrees (change orientation).
While performing the last step, monitor the value of TouchScreenKeyboard.done (Done: true/false on the screen). When the device is flipped the state of TouchScreenKeyboard.done goes from false to true, even though the keyboard is visible. Clicking outside the keyboard doesn't hide it anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project