Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
[iOS] TouchScreenKeyboard.done outputs wrong value when orientation of the device is changed
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build and deploy to a device.
3) Press 'Done' on the keyboard that pops up to dismiss it.
4) Press on the text field to open the keyboard again.
5) Press outside the keyboard to dismiss it.
6) Press the Input field again and rotate the device by 90 degrees (change orientation).
While performing the last step, monitor the value of TouchScreenKeyboard.done (Done: true/false on the screen). When the device is flipped the state of TouchScreenKeyboard.done goes from false to true, even though the keyboard is visible. Clicking outside the keyboard doesn't hide it anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded