Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Timeline/PlayableDirector stops working in builds for iOS when using Managed Stripping Level of Medium or High
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" from the attached project "Timeline.zip"
2. Press play and notice that the cube is moving
3. Build the project for iOS platform and notice the cube isn't moving anymore
Expected result: When Using Managed Stripping Level of Medium or High, Timeline/PlayableDirector should work in builds for iOS as it does for Android
Actual result: Timeline/PlayableDirector stops working in builds for iOS when using Managed Stripping Level of Medium or High
[Android] IL2CPP and Mono
Tested with these versions: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
On these devices:
VLNQA00002, Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo (SM-G903F), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7580, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00230, Oneplus OnePlus6T (ONEPLUS A6013), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00173, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (Redmi 6 Pro), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 625 MSM8953, GPU: Adreno (TM) 506
VLNQA00246, iPhone 6 Plus iOS 12.1.4 (16D57), 64GB, Model MGAH2B/A
VLNQA00232, iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.1.2 (16C101), 64GB, ModelMQ8M2ET/A
HELA0167, iPad 6th gen iOS 11.4.1 (15G77), 32GB, Model MR7F2KN/A
Regression introduced in:
Crashes in Xcode with:
2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0b1,
2018.3.b08, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2018.3.14f1,
Couldn't reproduce due to errors in the editor:
Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0a9
2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0b3
Note: In order to work around it, you need to switch Managed Stripping Level to Low
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first