Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
PlayableDirector does not work on built projects when Managed Stripping Level is set above Low on specific Projects
1. Open the project inside of "case_1133182-PlayableDirector.zip" which resides inside an ownCloud directory
2. Open and Play "Testree" Scene, notice that the cube moves on Awake
3. Build and Play the Project (Pre-built executable exists in "MediumBuild" folder inside of the Project folder)
Expected result: The cube moves on built Project
Actual result: The cube does not move on built Project
Reproduces on: 2018.3.5f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a10
Does not reproduce on: 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
- 2017.4.25f1 does not feature Managed Stripping
- Although the attached project is completely stripped of irrelevant assets, this does not reproduce on other fresh projects
- PlayableDirector's "time" variable does increase as the time flows, however, the changes cannot be seen in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Jul 15, 2019 07:06
Create a link.xml file on the Assets directory and add the following content:
This will prevent the timeline modules to be stripped from your project.