Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[iOS][TileMap] Tilemap.SetTile() does not set tiles on iOS platform
1. Open User's project
2. Run "TestScene"
3. Notice Unity logo
4. Build and deploy to an iOS device
5. Notice that no Unity logo appears
Expected behaviour: TilemapSetTile() method behaves identically on all platforms.
Actual result: TilemapSetTile() does nothing on iOS platform
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 2018.2.0a2
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2
Did not reproduce on Android device
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string