Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[iOS][TileMap] Tilemap.SetTile() does not set tiles on iOS platform
1. Open User's project
2. Run "TestScene"
3. Notice Unity logo
4. Build and deploy to an iOS device
5. Notice that no Unity logo appears
Expected behaviour: TilemapSetTile() method behaves identically on all platforms.
Actual result: TilemapSetTile() does nothing on iOS platform
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 2018.2.0a2
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2
Did not reproduce on Android device
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes