Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS][TileMap] Tilemap.SetTile() does not set tiles on iOS platform
1. Open User's project
2. Run "TestScene"
3. Notice Unity logo
4. Build and deploy to an iOS device
5. Notice that no Unity logo appears
Expected behaviour: TilemapSetTile() method behaves identically on all platforms.
Actual result: TilemapSetTile() does nothing on iOS platform
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9
Did not reproduce on versions: Unity 2018.2.0a2
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2
Did not reproduce on Android device
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Apr 19, 2018 21:55
This seems to be fixed in 2017.4.1f1, the tiles now appear. Tested on iPhone 6S iOS 11.2.6
Mar 22, 2018 22:24
I tried it on 2018.1.0b11 and it looks to be fixed.
Mar 21, 2018 19:17
Note the same issue also happens if you use "SetTiles". I also tried overriding the RefreshTile method, but it looks to be calling the base method internally.
Mar 21, 2018 19:16
Has anyone found a workaround for this?
Mar 09, 2018 20:40
Same problem here. Reproduced on iPhone 6s. Androind is fine (LG Stylo 2, ZTE ZMAX PRO)
Mar 02, 2018 11:46
I have the same issue.
Reproduced on iPhone SE.
On Android Devices, it works fine. (Sony Z3, HTC M9)