Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Texture2D.ReadPixels reads pixels from incorrect position with Metal on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS using Metal as Graphics API.
3) Run the build on a device via Xcode.
4) When the app loads, press the 'SCREEN' button.
- Observe the captured area on a texture that appears.
5) Repeat 2-4 with OpenGLES 2/3 as the Graphics API.
When using Metal as the Graphics API, the area which is captured by Texture2D.ReadPixels is different from OpenGLES and the Editor.
This issue doesn't occur if the project is built as OSX standalone using Metal.
5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app