Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Texture2D.ReadPixels reads pixels from incorrect position with Metal on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS using Metal as Graphics API.
3) Run the build on a device via Xcode.
4) When the app loads, press the 'SCREEN' button.
- Observe the captured area on a texture that appears.
5) Repeat 2-4 with OpenGLES 2/3 as the Graphics API.
When using Metal as the Graphics API, the area which is captured by Texture2D.ReadPixels is different from OpenGLES and the Editor.
This issue doesn't occur if the project is built as OSX standalone using Metal.
5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link