Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Texture2D.ReadPixels reads pixels from incorrect position with Metal on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS using Metal as Graphics API.
3) Run the build on a device via Xcode.
4) When the app loads, press the 'SCREEN' button.
- Observe the captured area on a texture that appears.
5) Repeat 2-4 with OpenGLES 2/3 as the Graphics API.
When using Metal as the Graphics API, the area which is captured by Texture2D.ReadPixels is different from OpenGLES and the Editor.
This issue doesn't occur if the project is built as OSX standalone using Metal.
5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system