Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Texture2D.ReadPixels reads pixels from incorrect position with Metal on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS using Metal as Graphics API.
3) Run the build on a device via Xcode.
4) When the app loads, press the 'SCREEN' button.
- Observe the captured area on a texture that appears.
5) Repeat 2-4 with OpenGLES 2/3 as the Graphics API.
When using Metal as the Graphics API, the area which is captured by Texture2D.ReadPixels is different from OpenGLES and the Editor.
This issue doesn't occur if the project is built as OSX standalone using Metal.
5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view