Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Texture2D.ReadPixels reads pixels from incorrect position with Metal on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS using Metal as Graphics API.
3) Run the build on a device via Xcode.
4) When the app loads, press the 'SCREEN' button.
- Observe the captured area on a texture that appears.
5) Repeat 2-4 with OpenGLES 2/3 as the Graphics API.
When using Metal as the Graphics API, the area which is captured by Texture2D.ReadPixels is different from OpenGLES and the Editor.
This issue doesn't occur if the project is built as OSX standalone using Metal.
5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p3, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file