Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[iOS] SystemInfo.supportedRenderTargetCount returns incorrect number of Render Targets
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Build project for iOS (with "main" scene) and run it on a device
3. In the corner of the screen notice the number of supported render targets
Expected result: On a certain GPUs (A8+) number of supported render targets should be 8.
Actual result: Render targets count is 4 on devices that support 8 render targets.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Reproduced on: iPad Pro 10.5" A10x iOS 11.0, iPhone SE A9 iOS 9.3
Not reproducible on: Google Pixel XL*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:google/marlin/marlin:8.0.0/OPP3.170518.006/4055970:user/release-keys - here number of supported render targets was correctly reported as 8.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error