Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS] "Stale Touch Detected!" error after the game minimizing and re-opening again
1. Build attached project to iOS and run it
2. Press the "home" button to minimize the project
3. Open it again, and immediately start tapping the screen with multiple fingers
4. In the upper right of the screen, where some errors are shown, there should appear a "Stale touch detected!" error. If it doesn't appear in a few seconds, redo steps 2-4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open