Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS] "Stale Touch Detected!" error after the game minimizing and re-opening again
1. Build attached project to iOS and run it
2. Press the "home" button to minimize the project
3. Open it again, and immediately start tapping the screen with multiple fingers
4. In the upper right of the screen, where some errors are shown, there should appear a "Stale touch detected!" error. If it doesn't appear in a few seconds, redo steps 2-4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project