Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[iOS] Some icons are not generated in built Xcode project when Target Device is set to 'iPhone Only'
When Target Device is set to 'iPhone Only' in iOS PlayerSettings, some small icons are missing in Xcode project.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Go to ~/XcodeProjectDirectory/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/
3) Open Contents.json file.
The Content.json file holds names and properties of all the app icons that should be generated for iPhone, however, some of them are missing from the ~/AppIcon.appiconset folder:
This doesn't occur if 'iPad' or 'iPhone & iPad' is selected as Target Device.
2017.1.0a3 (3a43d30e7b0d), 5.5.1p3 (versions older than 5.5.1p3 didn't allow these icons due to 815299).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform