Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[iOS] Some icons are not generated in built Xcode project when Target Device is set to 'iPhone Only'
When Target Device is set to 'iPhone Only' in iOS PlayerSettings, some small icons are missing in Xcode project.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Go to ~/XcodeProjectDirectory/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/
3) Open Contents.json file.
The Content.json file holds names and properties of all the app icons that should be generated for iPhone, however, some of them are missing from the ~/AppIcon.appiconset folder:
This doesn't occur if 'iPad' or 'iPhone & iPad' is selected as Target Device.
2017.1.0a3 (3a43d30e7b0d), 5.5.1p3 (versions older than 5.5.1p3 didn't allow these icons due to 815299).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object