Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[iOS] Some icons are not generated in built Xcode project when Target Device is set to 'iPhone Only'
When Target Device is set to 'iPhone Only' in iOS PlayerSettings, some small icons are missing in Xcode project.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Go to ~/XcodeProjectDirectory/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/
3) Open Contents.json file.
The Content.json file holds names and properties of all the app icons that should be generated for iPhone, however, some of them are missing from the ~/AppIcon.appiconset folder:
This doesn't occur if 'iPad' or 'iPhone & iPad' is selected as Target Device.
2017.1.0a3 (3a43d30e7b0d), 5.5.1p3 (versions older than 5.5.1p3 didn't allow these icons due to 815299).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded