Search Issue Tracker
iOS: Screen rotation breaks on-screen keyboards
Changing the screen orientation by setting a value to Screen.orientation breaks the input field in an on-screen keyboard (TouchScreenKeyboard).
- Change the Screen.orientation value while an on-screen keyboard is present. Then the keyboard will be closed without any user operation.
- It can be reopened by setting true to TouchScreenKeyboard.active. However it shows only the keyboard buttons without the input field.
- The input field continues to be hidden until changing the screen orientation again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode