Search Issue Tracker
iOS: Screen rotation breaks on-screen keyboards
Changing the screen orientation by setting a value to Screen.orientation breaks the input field in an on-screen keyboard (TouchScreenKeyboard).
- Change the Screen.orientation value while an on-screen keyboard is present. Then the keyboard will be closed without any user operation.
- It can be reopened by setting true to TouchScreenKeyboard.active. However it shows only the keyboard buttons without the input field.
- The input field continues to be hidden until changing the screen orientation again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project