Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[iOS] Screen.sleepTimeout returns fixed value of 15 when it's set to SleepTimeout.SystemSetting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "timeout.zip" project
2. Add the "SampleScene" scene to build settings
3. Build the project for iOS
4. Build & Run the app to device via Xcode
5. Check the console
Actual result: Screen.sleepTimeout returns value of 15.
Expected result: Screen.sleepTimeout returns the value of "Auto-Lock" set at phone settings (in seconds).
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 6S (iOS 12.1.2)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00257, Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'