Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[iOS][ReplayKit] Recording with ReplayKit fails on iOS 11 latest beta
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'Test' scene for iOS
3. Run on a device with latest iOS 11 beta (15A5341f)
4. Click "Start Recording" and then choose "Record Screen" when the popup appears
5. Notice the recording fails with error:
'startRecordingWindowLayerContextIDs:windowSize:microphoneEnabled:cameraEnabled:broadcast:systemRecording:captureEnabled:listenerEndpoint:withHandler:', dropping incoming message and calling failure block.
Exception: accessing _cachedSystemAnimationFence requires the main thread
Doesn't reproduce with earlier iOS versions (including earlier iOS 11 betas)
Broadcasting seems to work fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.