Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[iOS][ReplayKit] Recording with ReplayKit fails on iOS 11 latest beta
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'Test' scene for iOS
3. Run on a device with latest iOS 11 beta (15A5341f)
4. Click "Start Recording" and then choose "Record Screen" when the popup appears
5. Notice the recording fails with error:
'startRecordingWindowLayerContextIDs:windowSize:microphoneEnabled:cameraEnabled:broadcast:systemRecording:captureEnabled:listenerEndpoint:withHandler:', dropping incoming message and calling failure block.
Exception: accessing _cachedSystemAnimationFence requires the main thread
Doesn't reproduce with earlier iOS versions (including earlier iOS 11 betas)
Broadcasting seems to work fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window