Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS][ReplayKit] Recording with ReplayKit fails on iOS 11 latest beta
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'Test' scene for iOS
3. Run on a device with latest iOS 11 beta (15A5341f)
4. Click "Start Recording" and then choose "Record Screen" when the popup appears
5. Notice the recording fails with error:
'startRecordingWindowLayerContextIDs:windowSize:microphoneEnabled:cameraEnabled:broadcast:systemRecording:captureEnabled:listenerEndpoint:withHandler:', dropping incoming message and calling failure block.
Exception: accessing _cachedSystemAnimationFence requires the main thread
Doesn't reproduce with earlier iOS versions (including earlier iOS 11 betas)
Broadcasting seems to work fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()