Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS][ReplayKit] Recording with ReplayKit fails on iOS 11 latest beta
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'Test' scene for iOS
3. Run on a device with latest iOS 11 beta (15A5341f)
4. Click "Start Recording" and then choose "Record Screen" when the popup appears
5. Notice the recording fails with error:
'startRecordingWindowLayerContextIDs:windowSize:microphoneEnabled:cameraEnabled:broadcast:systemRecording:captureEnabled:listenerEndpoint:withHandler:', dropping incoming message and calling failure block.
Exception: accessing _cachedSystemAnimationFence requires the main thread
Doesn't reproduce with earlier iOS versions (including earlier iOS 11 betas)
Broadcasting seems to work fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode