Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][Rendering Debugger] No wireframes rendered with Shaded & Solid wireframe mode on iOS
How to reproduce:
1. Open URP project
2. Set platform to iOS
3. Enable “Development Build” property in Build Settings
4. Build & Run project
5. Open Rendering Debugger (double-tap screen with three fingers )
6. Go to "Rendering" section
7. Change "Additional Wireframe Modes" property from "None" to "Solid wireframe" and then "Shaded wireframe"
Expected result: Scene is rendered with wireframes
Actual result: No wireframes rendered in the scene
- No issues with simple "Wireframe" mode
iPhone 12, A14, 14.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
The reason why the Solid and Shaded wireframes are not displayed on the device is because the "Runtime Debug Shaders" toggle in the "Universal Render Pipeline Global Settings" hasn't been enabled.
To avoid this confusion, we will add a visual indication in the UI of the Rendering Debugger.