Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[iOS] "Plugin is used from several locations" error when building a project with included XCFrameworks
1. Open the attached project in "UnityXCFramework.zip (9.7 MB) "
2. Open "SampleScene.unity"
3. In Assets/Plugins/iOS there are 2 XCFrameworks
4. Build for iOS
Expected result: Project builds successfully
Actual result: Build fails with "Plugin <plugin name> is used from several locations"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible