Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] [OpenGLES3] Multi-Display causes a crash on UnityFramework`GfxFramebufferGLES::GetFramebufferName
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "Multi-DisplayTest.zip" project for iOS with openGLES3 Graphics API
2. Connect extra screen to iOS device (via cable or Airplay)
3. Run the build on iOS device
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.2.0a13.
Regression introduced in: 2019.2.0a13.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a12, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.13f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2017.4.30f1.
- iPhone 6s (iOS 11.4.1)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- iPhone Xr (iOS 13.0)
- Also reproducible on openGLES 2 (case 1173733)
- Also reproducible on Metal (case 1173096)
- Not reproducible on Android
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object