Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][OpenGLES2] RenderTexture does not work on OpenGLES2 if it's size is not a power of 2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS
3. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES2 in Player Settings
4. Build 'Scene1 - CreateRT' scene to iOS
5. Build generated Xcode project to a device
6. Notice the render texture isn't working and the plane that the texture should be displayed on is simply black
Workaround: Changing the Render Texture size to a power of 2 (tried 1024x1024) solves the issue.
Note: With Metal Graphics API everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source