Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][OpenGLES2] RenderTexture does not work on OpenGLES2 if it's size is not a power of 2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS
3. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES2 in Player Settings
4. Build 'Scene1 - CreateRT' scene to iOS
5. Build generated Xcode project to a device
6. Notice the render texture isn't working and the plane that the texture should be displayed on is simply black
Workaround: Changing the Render Texture size to a power of 2 (tried 1024x1024) solves the issue.
Note: With Metal Graphics API everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine