Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS][OpenGLES2] RenderTexture does not work on OpenGLES2 if it's size is not a power of 2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS
3. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES2 in Player Settings
4. Build 'Scene1 - CreateRT' scene to iOS
5. Build generated Xcode project to a device
6. Notice the render texture isn't working and the plane that the texture should be displayed on is simply black
Workaround: Changing the Render Texture size to a power of 2 (tried 1024x1024) solves the issue.
Note: With Metal Graphics API everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button