Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][OpenGLES2] RenderTexture does not work on OpenGLES2 if it's size is not a power of 2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS
3. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES2 in Player Settings
4. Build 'Scene1 - CreateRT' scene to iOS
5. Build generated Xcode project to a device
6. Notice the render texture isn't working and the plane that the texture should be displayed on is simply black
Workaround: Changing the Render Texture size to a power of 2 (tried 1024x1024) solves the issue.
Note: With Metal Graphics API everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window