Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][OpenGLES2] RenderTexture does not work on OpenGLES2 if it's size is not a power of 2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS
3. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES2 in Player Settings
4. Build 'Scene1 - CreateRT' scene to iOS
5. Build generated Xcode project to a device
6. Notice the render texture isn't working and the plane that the texture should be displayed on is simply black
Workaround: Changing the Render Texture size to a power of 2 (tried 1024x1024) solves the issue.
Note: With Metal Graphics API everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance