Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] [OpenGLES2] Multi-Display causes a crash on UnityFramework`GfxFramebufferGLES::GetFramebufferName
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "Multi-DisplayTest.zip" project for iOS with openGLES2 Graphics API
2. Connect extra screen to iOS device (via cable or Airplay)
3. Run the build on iOS device
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.2.0a6.
Regression introduced in: 2019.2.0a6.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.13f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2017.4.30f1.
- iPhone 6s (iOS 11.4.1)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- iPhone Xr (iOS 13.0)
- Also Reproducible on openGLES 3 (case 1173639)
- Also reproducible on Metal (case 1173096)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled