Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[iOS][ODR] OnDemandResources.PreloadAsync never reports progress
OnDemandResourcesRequest.progress never report any intermediate values between 0 and 1 after OnDemandResources.PreloadAsync is called.
Reproducible both on tvOS with: 5.1.4b16 (791ca2ff5fa7)
and on iOS with: 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a)
see comment below for detailed repro steps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window