Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[iOS][ODR] OnDemandResources.PreloadAsync never reports progress
OnDemandResourcesRequest.progress never report any intermediate values between 0 and 1 after OnDemandResources.PreloadAsync is called.
Reproducible both on tvOS with: 5.1.4b16 (791ca2ff5fa7)
and on iOS with: 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a)
see comment below for detailed repro steps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction