Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
[iOS][ODR] OnDemandResources.PreloadAsync never reports progress
OnDemandResourcesRequest.progress never report any intermediate values between 0 and 1 after OnDemandResources.PreloadAsync is called.
Reproducible both on tvOS with: 5.1.4b16 (791ca2ff5fa7)
and on iOS with: 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a)
see comment below for detailed repro steps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()