Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] [MFI Controller] Input.GetButtonDown fires multiple times when holding down a button
1. Connect a gamepad controller to an iOS device.
2. Open the attached "1135106.zip (17.4 KB)" project.
3. Build and run the "New Scene" to an iOS device.
4. Hold the "A" button and check the Xcode Console.
- Input.GetButtonDown is continuously returning True when the button is being held (number counts from 1 and increments by 1 (1, 2, 3, etc)) (Screenshot attached).
- Only 1 click is triggered on each button press.
iOS: 2018.3.0a8, 2019.2.0a7
iPhone 8+ iOS 11.0, iPhone 6S iOS 12.1.2
Not reproducible with:
iOS: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.0a6
Regression introduced in:
2018.3.0a7 (Build doesn't work on iOS) or 2018.3.0a8
The duplicate case was reproduced with GetKey, GetKeyDown, and GetKeyUp. Both cases are regressions, so this is most likely caused by the same root issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window