Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] [MFI Controller] Input.GetButtonDown fires multiple times when holding down a button
1. Connect a gamepad controller to an iOS device.
2. Open the attached "1135106.zip (17.4 KB)" project.
3. Build and run the "New Scene" to an iOS device.
4. Hold the "A" button and check the Xcode Console.
- Input.GetButtonDown is continuously returning True when the button is being held (number counts from 1 and increments by 1 (1, 2, 3, etc)) (Screenshot attached).
- Only 1 click is triggered on each button press.
iOS: 2018.3.0a8, 2019.2.0a7
iPhone 8+ iOS 11.0, iPhone 6S iOS 12.1.2
Not reproducible with:
iOS: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.0a6
Regression introduced in:
2018.3.0a7 (Build doesn't work on iOS) or 2018.3.0a8
The duplicate case was reproduced with GetKey, GetKeyDown, and GetKeyUp. Both cases are regressions, so this is most likely caused by the same root issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse