Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[iOS] [Metal] Freeze because of IOAF code 4 error
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build the app via Xcode
3. Launch the app on a device
Actual result: The Player freezes and errors are getting spammed.
Expected result: The Player doesn't freeze.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone XR (iOS 12.0)
Devices not reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- iPhone X (iOS 11.3.1)
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.8f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2017.4.33f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project