Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS][Metal] Crash/freeze when changing antialiasing settings during runtime
1. Open attached project "case_1082360-MetalAABugDemo 2.zip"
2. Open "main.unity" scene
3. Make sure that Graphics API is set to Metal in Player Settings
4. Build for iOS
5. Deploy the Xcode project to iOS device
6. Press on "Increase AA" button then on "Decrease AA" button multiple times
Expected result: Antialiasing is changed without any issues
Actual result: increasing and decreasing antialiasing multiple times freezes the app
Not reproduced on:
2018.2.0a1 2018.2.9f1 2018.3.0b2 2019.1.0a1
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.1.1
Only reproduces on Metal
Did not reproduce on:
MacOS 10.13.5 Radeon Pro 570 4096 MB 3,4 GHz Intel Core i5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected