Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Not Reproducible in 5.6.X
[iOS] [Metal] Black frame/blink using auto rotation in an empty project
1. Create a new project.
2. Build and run it to iOS device.
3. Rotate a device to initiate auto rotation (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
- The screen will blink with a black frame.
- Reproduced on 11/33 tries.
2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b3
iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2 [Metal]
iPad Mini 4 iOS 11.0 [Metal]
iPhone 6 Plus 8.0 [Metal]
iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1 [Metal]
Not reproducible with:
iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1 [GLES2, GLES3]
iPhone 5C iOS 9.3.2 [GLES2]
May be related to case 953524
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset