Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Not Reproducible in 5.6
[iOS] [Metal] Black frame/blink using auto rotation in an empty project
1. Create a new project.
2. Build and run it to iOS device.
3. Rotate a device to initiate auto rotation (Repeat 5 to 10 times).
- The screen will blink with a black frame.
- Reproduced on 11/33 tries.
2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b3
iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2 [Metal]
iPad Mini 4 iOS 11.0 [Metal]
iPhone 6 Plus 8.0 [Metal]
iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1 [Metal]
Not reproducible with:
iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1 [GLES2, GLES3]
iPhone 5C iOS 9.3.2 [GLES2]
May be related to case 953524
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container