Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Memory leak in GetPixels and GetPixels32
1. Open & deploy the attached project to iOS.
2. After run transfer the debug session to instruments profiler.
3. Observe that memory usage continues to grow until the app crashes due to 'memory pressure'.
This increase in memory usage is not visible in Xcode, it shows that it's only around 100-200mb at the time of crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window