Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Memory leak in GetPixels and GetPixels32
1. Open & deploy the attached project to iOS.
2. After run transfer the debug session to instruments profiler.
3. Observe that memory usage continues to grow until the app crashes due to 'memory pressure'.
This increase in memory usage is not visible in Xcode, it shows that it's only around 100-200mb at the time of crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()