Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] local notifications aren't cleared on iOS10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Run on iOS10 device
4. On device: go to home screen (hit the home button = app goes to background)
5. Wait for ~30 seconds until notification from the app appears
6. Open the app again
Expected behavior: The previously sent notification is cleared from Notifications list.
Actual result: Notification is not cleared.
Reproduced with: iPhone 7 Plus iOS10.2: 5.6.0b11, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4.
Not reproduced with: iPad Air iOS8.1.1, iPad Mini 2 iOS9.2.1: 5.6.0b11, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch