Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] local notifications aren't cleared on iOS10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Run on iOS10 device
4. On device: go to home screen (hit the home button = app goes to background)
5. Wait for ~30 seconds until notification from the app appears
6. Open the app again
Expected behavior: The previously sent notification is cleared from Notifications list.
Actual result: Notification is not cleared.
Reproduced with: iPhone 7 Plus iOS10.2: 5.6.0b11, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4.
Not reproduced with: iPad Air iOS8.1.1, iPad Mini 2 iOS9.2.1: 5.6.0b11, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website