Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] local notifications aren't cleared on iOS10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Run on iOS10 device
4. On device: go to home screen (hit the home button = app goes to background)
5. Wait for ~30 seconds until notification from the app appears
6. Open the app again
Expected behavior: The previously sent notification is cleared from Notifications list.
Actual result: Notification is not cleared.
Reproduced with: iPhone 7 Plus iOS10.2: 5.6.0b11, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4.
Not reproduced with: iPad Air iOS8.1.1, iPad Mini 2 iOS9.2.1: 5.6.0b11, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window