Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] local notifications aren't cleared on iOS10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Run on iOS10 device
4. On device: go to home screen (hit the home button = app goes to background)
5. Wait for ~30 seconds until notification from the app appears
6. Open the app again
Expected behavior: The previously sent notification is cleared from Notifications list.
Actual result: Notification is not cleared.
Reproduced with: iPhone 7 Plus iOS10.2: 5.6.0b11, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4.
Not reproduced with: iPad Air iOS8.1.1, iPad Mini 2 iOS9.2.1: 5.6.0b11, 5.5.2p2, 5.4.4p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)