Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.1
[iOS] "Launch screen type" cannot be changed
1. Open 'Player Settings / Splash IMage'
2. Try changing 'Launch Screen type' to any other value than 'Default'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors