Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[iOS] JSONUtility parses valid float values as Infinity
1. Open the attached "Test" project(OC link).
2. Build and run it for iOS.
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:Infinity,B:Infinity]".
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:500.2,B:500.3]".
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3
Editor, Android(IL2CPP and Mono2x)
May be related:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's