Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[iOS] JSONUtility parses valid float values as Infinity
1. Open the attached "Test" project(OC link).
2. Build and run it for iOS.
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:Infinity,B:Infinity]".
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:500.2,B:500.3]".
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3
Editor, Android(IL2CPP and Mono2x)
May be related:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made