Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[iOS] JSONUtility parses valid float values as Infinity
1. Open the attached "Test" project(OC link).
2. Build and run it for iOS.
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:Infinity,B:Infinity]".
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:500.2,B:500.3]".
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3
Editor, Android(IL2CPP and Mono2x)
May be related:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project