Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[iOS] JSONUtility parses valid float values as Infinity
1. Open the attached "Test" project(OC link).
2. Build and run it for iOS.
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:Infinity,B:Infinity]".
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:500.2,B:500.3]".
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3
Editor, Android(IL2CPP and Mono2x)
May be related:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected