Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[iOS] JSONUtility parses valid float values as Infinity
1. Open the attached "Test" project(OC link).
2. Build and run it for iOS.
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:Infinity,B:Infinity]".
Text underneath "Actual Result" displays "myInstance [A:500.2,B:500.3]".
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3
Editor, Android(IL2CPP and Mono2x)
May be related:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website