Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[iOS] InvalidOperationException when trying to set provisioning profile in player settings using "browse"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project or create a new one
2. Make sure platform is set to iOS
3. Go to Player Settings, disable Automatically Sign and browse to set iOS Provisioning Profile
4. Select Provisioning profile <- it is attached to this bug report or you can create a new one
Result: Profile ID is not set and one should see error in the console
"InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object"
Workaround: Provisioning profile can be set in Preferences
Reproducible: 2017.30b1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly