Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] InvalidOperationException when trying to set provisioning profile in player settings using "browse"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project or create a new one
2. Make sure platform is set to iOS
3. Go to Player Settings, disable Automatically Sign and browse to set iOS Provisioning Profile
4. Select Provisioning profile <- it is attached to this bug report or you can create a new one
Result: Profile ID is not set and one should see error in the console
"InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object"
Workaround: Provisioning profile can be set in Preferences
Reproducible: 2017.30b1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()