Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[iOS] InvalidOperationException when trying to set provisioning profile in player settings using "browse"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project or create a new one
2. Make sure platform is set to iOS
3. Go to Player Settings, disable Automatically Sign and browse to set iOS Provisioning Profile
4. Select Provisioning profile <- it is attached to this bug report or you can create a new one
Result: Profile ID is not set and one should see error in the console
"InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object"
Workaround: Provisioning profile can be set in Preferences
Reproducible: 2017.30b1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message