Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] InvalidOperationException when trying to set provisioning profile in player settings using "browse"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project or create a new one
2. Make sure platform is set to iOS
3. Go to Player Settings, disable Automatically Sign and browse to set iOS Provisioning Profile
4. Select Provisioning profile <- it is attached to this bug report or you can create a new one
Result: Profile ID is not set and one should see error in the console
"InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object"
Workaround: Provisioning profile can be set in Preferences
Reproducible: 2017.30b1, 2017.3.0b3
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab