Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b11, 2023.3.0a3
Fix In Review for 2024.1.X
[iOS] Images used in Relative & Constant launch screens aren't included in the generated Xcode build, resulting in the Xcode build failing
Steps to reproduce:
# Open attached project (splash-test.zip)
# Switch to iOS platform
# Make sure that 'Unity Launch Screens' are set up with the included images (Player Settings/Splash Image)
# Build for iOS
# Open the generated Xcode project and try to build via Xcode
Expected result: Launch screen images are included in Xcode project, the build succeeds and the image is displayed on device.
Actual result: Launch screen images are missing & building via Xcode fails because of that.
Note: Same happens with relative and constant launch screens (as stated in the title). Using 'Default' launch screen does include the default, black-ish images in the resulting build.
Reproduced with: 2023.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2022.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values