Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[iOS][IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe fails to run when building for iOS platform
1. Open attached project
2. Build for iOS platform
Expected: Unity builds project successfully.
Actual: Build fails because UnityLinker didn't run properly.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b1
Regression since 2017.2.0b2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a7
Backported to 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Same values are being generated if using a random function when “Freeform Light 2D” light is in the scene
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS