Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[iOS][IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe fails to run when building for iOS platform
1. Open attached project
2. Build for iOS platform
Expected: Unity builds project successfully.
Actual: Build fails because UnityLinker didn't run properly.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b1
Regression since 2017.2.0b2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a7
Backported to 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags