Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[iOS][IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe fails to run when building for iOS platform
1. Open attached project
2. Build for iOS platform
Expected: Unity builds project successfully.
Actual: Build fails because UnityLinker didn't run properly.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b1
Regression since 2017.2.0b2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a7
Backported to 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis