Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[iOS][IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe fails to run when building for iOS platform
1. Open attached project
2. Build for iOS platform
Expected: Unity builds project successfully.
Actual: Build fails because UnityLinker didn't run properly.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b1
Regression since 2017.2.0b2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a7
Backported to 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project