Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][IL2CPP] Build fails when there is dll plugin in the folder "Plugins/Android"
1. Open the attached project and build (make sure that backend is set to ill2cpp).
2. Observe the:
"Error building Player: Exception: .../UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!"
error. (Stripping is disabled)
3. Builds fine if backed is set to Mono or if "UMGameAnalyticsLibForAndroid.dll" in "Plugins/Android" is deleted.
Reproducible with 4.6.3p1 (e568f608adc6)
Not reproducible with 4.6.2f1 (bd99309c2ad7), 5.0.0f4 (e33f0fd3ac26)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs