Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][IL2CPP] Build fails when there is dll plugin in the folder "Plugins/Android"
1. Open the attached project and build (make sure that backend is set to ill2cpp).
2. Observe the:
"Error building Player: Exception: .../UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!"
error. (Stripping is disabled)
3. Builds fine if backed is set to Mono or if "UMGameAnalyticsLibForAndroid.dll" in "Plugins/Android" is deleted.
Reproducible with 4.6.3p1 (e568f608adc6)
Not reproducible with 4.6.2f1 (bd99309c2ad7), 5.0.0f4 (e33f0fd3ac26)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()