Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][IL2CPP] Build fails when there is dll plugin in the folder "Plugins/Android"
1. Open the attached project and build (make sure that backend is set to ill2cpp).
2. Observe the:
"Error building Player: Exception: .../UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!"
error. (Stripping is disabled)
3. Builds fine if backed is set to Mono or if "UMGameAnalyticsLibForAndroid.dll" in "Plugins/Android" is deleted.
Reproducible with 4.6.3p1 (e568f608adc6)
Not reproducible with 4.6.2f1 (bd99309c2ad7), 5.0.0f4 (e33f0fd3ac26)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window