Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[iOS][IL2CPP] Application crashes on launch when 'renderer is ParticleSystemRenderer' is used in a class
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'MainScene' for iOS with IL2CPP scripting backend
3. Build the generated Xcode project to device
4. Notice the application crashes immediately after launch
Notice that this code isn't even executed in the built scene, but the application crashes regardless.
Doesn't repro with Mono backend.
Doesn't reproduce with 5.1.4p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac