Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.9
[iOS][IL2CPP] App crashes when using custom DownloadHandlerScript with preallocated buffer for UnityWebRequest
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'Main' scene for iOS
3. Build the generated Xcode project to a device
4. Application crashes upon start
Note: Builds with Mono2x scripting backend do not crash.
Not reproducible with: 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform