Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] IL2CP Build generates global-metadata.dat twice
1. Build the attached any (or the attached) project to iOS.
2. Archive and Export an .ipa in Xcode.
3. Unzip the archive and observe that the 'global-metadata.dat' file is included both in
'Data/Managed/Metadata' and in root (both files seem to be identical).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"