Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[iOS] Game crashes when forcing Portrait Upside Down orientation on iPhone XS/XS Max
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run 'Main' scene on iPhone XS/XS Max
3. Press 'Portrait Upside Down' button
4. Game crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
Tested on iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max (will most likely happen on iPhone XR too).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets