Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[iOS] Game crashes when forcing Portrait Upside Down orientation on iPhone XS/XS Max
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run 'Main' scene on iPhone XS/XS Max
3. Press 'Portrait Upside Down' button
4. Game crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
Tested on iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max (will most likely happen on iPhone XR too).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode