Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[iOS] Game crashes when forcing Portrait Upside Down orientation on iPhone XS/XS Max
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run 'Main' scene on iPhone XS/XS Max
3. Press 'Portrait Upside Down' button
4. Game crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
Tested on iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max (will most likely happen on iPhone XR too).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default