Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Framework search path on generated Xcode project is incorrect if path contains spaces
1. Open "SampleProject.zip" project
2. Buil for iOS
3. Open with Xcode
4. Notice that Build Settings > Framework Search Path is wrong.
It shows: "(PROJECT_DIR)/Frameworks/Plugins/iOS/Cinemur"
Folder should be named: "Cinemur Player"
5. Build with Xcode
6. Notice that error is thrown:
Linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
Expected behaviour: Unity generates correct paths even if it contains spaces.
Actual result: Unity stops reading path after it reaches space, therefore path is incorrect.
Possible solution: Adding double quotes to the beginning and end of path.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Reproduced on Xcode 8.2 beta 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded