Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Framerate drops from 60 to 15-30 when scrolling
1. Run attached project on device
2. Try scrolling while profiling
Notice that Canvas.SendWillRenderCanvases() and ScrollRect.LateUpdate() jumps from 0.02ms to 10-30 ms each.
iPad Air 1 with iOS 8.1.1
iPad Mini 2 with iOS 9.3 (beta)
Reproduced on Metal, GLES3 and GLES2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)