Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] Framebuffer Fetch not working with GLES3
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Launch the application.
In Xcode console an error message appears:
-------- GLSL link error: ERROR: Input of fragment shader 'vs_COLOR0' not written by vertex shader
This error does not appear with Metal or GLES2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler