Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] Framebuffer Fetch not working with GLES3
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Launch the application.
In Xcode console an error message appears:
-------- GLSL link error: ERROR: Input of fragment shader 'vs_COLOR0' not written by vertex shader
This error does not appear with Metal or GLES2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour