Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.13, 4.2.7, 5.0.3, 5.1.0-pre.2
Found in [Package]
[iOS] Disabling AR Camera Background kills position tracking on iOS in ARFoundation
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Build and deploy the project to iOS
3. Press the "Pause" button
4. Press the "Resume" button
5. Move the camera around
Expected result: The camera view is not frozen
Actual result: The camera view is frozen
Reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1 (4.3.6), 2021.3.12f1 (4.2.6), 2022.1.20f1 (5.0.2), 2022.2.0b12 (5.0.2), 2023.1.0a14 (5.0.2)
Reproduced on: iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1), iPhone 13 Pro (iOS 15.6.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 5.1.0-pre.2):
Fixed in 5.1.0-pre.2.
Resolution Note (fix version 5.0.3):
Fixed in 5.0.3.
Resolution Note (fix version 4.2.7):
Fixed in 4.2.7.
Resolution Note (fix version 4.1.13):
Fixed in 4.1.13