Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] Device orientation doesn't automatically change from PortraitUpsideDown to Portrait
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run on iOS device
3. Hold device in portrait mode and notice that every 5 seconds it switches between Portrait and PortraitUpsideDown
4. Flip device to PortraitUpsideDown orientation
5. Notice that now it always stays in PortraitUpsideDown orientation and screen also has a flicker every time screen is supposed to rotate
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected