Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] Default app icon is not used for icon kinds other than App
Users are required to override the Icon settings for iOS and manually set all icons for iOS. Since the App Store icon is required, it should be set by default, otherwise, users always have to override all icons and there would be no use of the Default Icon
1. Create a new project
2. Project Settings > Default Icon > select any icon
3. Project Settings > iOS > Icon > App Store icons
Expected behavior: icon for App Store is set.
Actual behavior: no icon for App Store - users are required to manually override it (and all other iOS icons).
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p3, 5.6.3p4.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p5 (no App Store icon in this version).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made