Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] Default app icon is not used for icon kinds other than App
Users are required to override the Icon settings for iOS and manually set all icons for iOS. Since the App Store icon is required, it should be set by default, otherwise, users always have to override all icons and there would be no use of the Default Icon
1. Create a new project
2. Project Settings > Default Icon > select any icon
3. Project Settings > iOS > Icon > App Store icons
Expected behavior: icon for App Store is set.
Actual behavior: no icon for App Store - users are required to manually override it (and all other iOS icons).
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p3, 5.6.3p4.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p5 (no App Store icon in this version).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)