Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[iOS] Default app icon is not used for icon kinds other than App
Users are required to override the Icon settings for iOS and manually set all icons for iOS. Since the App Store icon is required, it should be set by default, otherwise, users always have to override all icons and there would be no use of the Default Icon
1. Create a new project
2. Project Settings > Default Icon > select any icon
3. Project Settings > iOS > Icon > App Store icons
Expected behavior: icon for App Store is set.
Actual behavior: no icon for App Store - users are required to manually override it (and all other iOS icons).
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p3, 5.6.3p4.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p5 (no App Store icon in this version).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system