Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] Default app icon is not used for icon kinds other than App
Users are required to override the Icon settings for iOS and manually set all icons for iOS. Since the App Store icon is required, it should be set by default, otherwise, users always have to override all icons and there would be no use of the Default Icon
1. Create a new project
2. Project Settings > Default Icon > select any icon
3. Project Settings > iOS > Icon > App Store icons
Expected behavior: icon for App Store is set.
Actual behavior: no icon for App Store - users are required to manually override it (and all other iOS icons).
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p3, 5.6.3p4.
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p5 (no App Store icon in this version).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted