Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS] Crash when running on iOS Simulator with Xcode 8.0 Beta 3
1. Build and run an empty project with Xcode 8 Beta 3 Simulator (iOS).
2. Observe that on launch the app crashes, after this warning:
"Using memoryadresses from more that 16GB of memory"
* thread #9: tid = 0x42347a, 0x0000000102a571b8 ProductName`::AllocationPage<RequestType::kRegister>() + 270 at UnityDefaultAllocator.cpp:179, stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0xabbf)
* frame #0: 0x0000000102a571b8 ProductName`::AllocationPage<RequestType::kRegister>() + 270 at UnityDefaultAllocator.cpp:179
frame #1: 0x0000000102a56d5b ProductName`::RegisterAllocation() + 93 at UnityDefaultAllocator.cpp:242
frame #2: 0x0000000102a56cd8 ProductName`::Allocate() + 80 at UnityDefaultAllocator.cpp:27
frame #3: 0x0000000102a540cf ProductName`::Allocate() + 467 at MemoryManager.cpp:1105
frame #4: 0x0000000102a54c31 ProductName`::ThreadInitialize() [inlined] malloc_internal + 47 at MemoryManager.cpp:267
frame #5: 0x0000000102a54c02 ProductName`::ThreadInitialize() [inlined] operator new at MemoryManager.cpp:134
frame #6: 0x0000000102a54c02 ProductName`::ThreadInitialize() + 106 at MemoryManager.cpp:914
frame #7: 0x0000000102c071d2 ProductName`::RunThreadWrapper() + 30 at Thread.cpp:31
frame #8: 0x000000010b1a699d libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 131
frame #9: 0x000000010b1a691a libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 168
frame #10: 0x000000010b1a4351 libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13
3. This is not reproducible with Xcode 8.0 Beta 2 and Beta 1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta