Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
[iOS] Crash when calling native UIViewController that changes orientation settings
Project is attempting to present UIImagePickerController (Library Photos set, which is the only portrait) while the Unity game is set Auto Rotation as Default Orientation in the iOS Player Settings and Landscape Right and Landscape Left marked as the only allowed Orientation.
The issue only appears on devices running iOS 10, iOS 9 and iOS 8.
1. Build and run attached project for iOS ("CrashOrientation.zip")
2. In Player: press Button
Result: player crashes.
From Xcode Output:
2018-01-19 17:08:33.233 orientCrash[2078:1105573] Uncaught exception: UIApplicationInvalidInterfaceOrientation: Supported orientations has no common orientation with the application, and [PUUIAlbumListViewController shouldAutorotate] is returning YES
2018-01-19 17:08:33.234 orientCrash[2078:1105573] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'UIApplicationInvalidInterfaceOrientation', reason: 'Supported orientations has no common orientation with the application, and [PUUIAlbumListViewController shouldAutorotate] is returning YES' Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b3, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.2.1p2. Not reproduced with: 2017.1.3f1. Tested with: iPhone 7 plus - iOS11.1 - not reproduced iPhone 7 plus - iOS10.3.2 - reproduced iPad mini 4 - iOS9.2.1 - reproduced iPhone 6 - iOS8.0.1 - reproduced Note: -the original problem was found using ads SDK (see user's email for more info) -not reproducible on devices running iOS 11.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order