Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
[iOS] Crash when calling native UIViewController that changes orientation settings
Project is attempting to present UIImagePickerController (Library Photos set, which is the only portrait) while the Unity game is set Auto Rotation as Default Orientation in the iOS Player Settings and Landscape Right and Landscape Left marked as the only allowed Orientation.
The issue only appears on devices running iOS 10, iOS 9 and iOS 8.
1. Build and run attached project for iOS ("CrashOrientation.zip")
2. In Player: press Button
Result: player crashes.
From Xcode Output:
2018-01-19 17:08:33.233 orientCrash[2078:1105573] Uncaught exception: UIApplicationInvalidInterfaceOrientation: Supported orientations has no common orientation with the application, and [PUUIAlbumListViewController shouldAutorotate] is returning YES
2018-01-19 17:08:33.234 orientCrash[2078:1105573] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'UIApplicationInvalidInterfaceOrientation', reason: 'Supported orientations has no common orientation with the application, and [PUUIAlbumListViewController shouldAutorotate] is returning YES' Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b3, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.2.1p2. Not reproduced with: 2017.1.3f1. Tested with: iPhone 7 plus - iOS11.1 - not reproduced iPhone 7 plus - iOS10.3.2 - reproduced iPad mini 4 - iOS9.2.1 - reproduced iPhone 6 - iOS8.0.1 - reproduced Note: -the original problem was found using ads SDK (see user's email for more info) -not reproducible on devices running iOS 11.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error