Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS] Crash when calling native UIViewController that changes orientation settings
Project is attempting to present UIImagePickerController (Library Photos set, which is the only portrait) while the Unity game is set Auto Rotation as Default Orientation in the iOS Player Settings and Landscape Right and Landscape Left marked as the only allowed Orientation.
The issue only appears on devices running iOS 10, iOS 9 and iOS 8.
1. Build and run attached project for iOS ("CrashOrientation.zip")
2. In Player: press Button
Result: player crashes.
From Xcode Output:
2018-01-19 17:08:33.233 orientCrash[2078:1105573] Uncaught exception: UIApplicationInvalidInterfaceOrientation: Supported orientations has no common orientation with the application, and [PUUIAlbumListViewController shouldAutorotate] is returning YES
2018-01-19 17:08:33.234 orientCrash[2078:1105573] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'UIApplicationInvalidInterfaceOrientation', reason: 'Supported orientations has no common orientation with the application, and [PUUIAlbumListViewController shouldAutorotate] is returning YES' Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b3, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.2.1p2. Not reproduced with: 2017.1.3f1. Tested with: iPhone 7 plus - iOS11.1 - not reproduced iPhone 7 plus - iOS10.3.2 - reproduced iPad mini 4 - iOS9.2.1 - reproduced iPhone 6 - iOS8.0.1 - reproduced Note: -the original problem was found using ads SDK (see user's email for more info) -not reproducible on devices running iOS 11.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap