Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[iOS] Crash when accessing members of IEnumerable
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
- The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Runtime::GetVirtualInvokeData with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. Commenting line 39 of Test.cs where the members are accessed prevents the app from crashing. It does not crash with Mono2x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets