Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Crash when accessing members of IEnumerable
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
- The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Runtime::GetVirtualInvokeData with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. Commenting line 39 of Test.cs where the members are accessed prevents the app from crashing. It does not crash with Mono2x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events