Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Crash when accessing members of IEnumerable
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
- The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Runtime::GetVirtualInvokeData with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. Commenting line 39 of Test.cs where the members are accessed prevents the app from crashing. It does not crash with Mono2x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player