Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Crash when accessing members of IEnumerable
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
- The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Runtime::GetVirtualInvokeData with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. Commenting line 39 of Test.cs where the members are accessed prevents the app from crashing. It does not crash with Mono2x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown