Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Crash when accessing members of IEnumerable
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
- The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Runtime::GetVirtualInvokeData with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. Commenting line 39 of Test.cs where the members are accessed prevents the app from crashing. It does not crash with Mono2x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project