Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[iOS] crash on il2cpp_mono_thread_internal_is_current after validating a certificate
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build the app via Xcode
3. Press the "Send webrequest" button
4. Wait up to 30 seconds
5. If Unity didn't crash, rebuild the app and start from step 3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone X (iOS 12.4)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
Not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
Reproducible with: 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8.
- CertificateHandler is not implemented in Unity 2017.4.
- Script Debugging has to be enabled to reproduce the crash.
- The Unity should crash in 2-15 rebuilds.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'