Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] crash on il2cpp_mono_thread_internal_is_current after validating a certificate
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build the app via Xcode
3. Press the "Send webrequest" button
4. Wait up to 30 seconds
5. If Unity didn't crash, rebuild the app and start from step 3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone X (iOS 12.4)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
Not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
Reproducible with: 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8.
- CertificateHandler is not implemented in Unity 2017.4.
- Script Debugging has to be enabled to reproduce the crash.
- The Unity should crash in 2-15 rebuilds.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed