Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] crash on il2cpp_mono_thread_internal_is_current after validating a certificate
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build the app via Xcode
3. Press the "Send webrequest" button
4. Wait up to 30 seconds
5. If Unity didn't crash, rebuild the app and start from step 3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone X (iOS 12.4)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
Not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
Reproducible with: 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8.
- CertificateHandler is not implemented in Unity 2017.4.
- Script Debugging has to be enabled to reproduce the crash.
- The Unity should crash in 2-15 rebuilds.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance