Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Crash when the app is terminated by double clicking the home button
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
5) Double-click the home button (list open apps).
6) Close the app by swiping it away.
7) Return to the home screen by tapping it.
8) Wait for around 10 seconds.
A crash occurs in unitytemplateapp`::Release() + 28 at UnityWebStream.cpp:70 [opt]
The app is making periodical HEAD HTTP requests.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true