Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Crash when the app is terminated by double clicking the home button
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
5) Double-click the home button (list open apps).
6) Close the app by swiping it away.
7) Return to the home screen by tapping it.
8) Wait for around 10 seconds.
A crash occurs in unitytemplateapp`::Release() + 28 at UnityWebStream.cpp:70 [opt]
The app is making periodical HEAD HTTP requests.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.