Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Crash when the app is terminated by double clicking the home button
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
5) Double-click the home button (list open apps).
6) Close the app by swiping it away.
7) Return to the home screen by tapping it.
8) Wait for around 10 seconds.
A crash occurs in unitytemplateapp`::Release() + 28 at UnityWebStream.cpp:70 [opt]
The app is making periodical HEAD HTTP requests.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown